Outlaw Pirates

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrr matey, we be the Outlaw Pirates of Runes of Magic! Feel free to sail by and chatter just remember to bring yer rum!

Guild castle

Xyrex

Guild castle Empty Guild castle

Post  Xyrex Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:46 pm

So if you check the events forum, you will see a post by me detailing how to donate recources to help our guild lvl. I mention a Guild Castle and you may be wondering, what the heck is that? Well a guild castle will become available once our guild reaches lvl 7. The castle may be reached through a guild castle manager at Varanas next to the glowing blue portals in City East and West of Varanas. As the castle's level goes higher, more and more features become available. First of all, the guild will recieve a guild bank into which people may deposit or take out items. This is a good way too help your guild members get some useful gear and items (who knows, maybe the crossbow you want may be in the guild bank). We will also recieve a forge which lets you get a random recource for free. similar to the forge is farming which gives you a random herb. I suggest you start using these buildings during the night. If you start using either of these, you can go to sleep and next morning, you will have a ton of free recources. The castle also includes a Academy which lets you train certain skills. Besides, who doesnt want to run around a castle doing whatever you want.

*Moved*

Last edited by AdminSteve on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Section)